A good phone these days is a necessary investment for each and every one. Gone is the era when only adults had the facility while kids merely borrowed them at family functions to play games. With the ever-growing competition in market between various top mobile companies in India as well as abroad, it’s imperative to know exactly what each product has to offer. A clear understanding of the features is essential to make a wise and informed decision. The most trending debate is definitely Oneplus 6 vs iPhone X. Let’s have a look ahead at the pros and cons of each to help you pick one and enjoy every activity you do on your personal phone.
Oneplus 6 is undoubtedly a beautiful phone which has a great extent of similarity when compared to Appl. However, each phone has a special set of features, advantages and disadvantages and Oneplus 6 is no exception.
Oneplus 6 has a number of pros such as:
- Dual sim
- Body of 100% metal. The screen is 6.3 inches with Gorilla Glass 5
- High resolution display- 1080 x 2280 with PPI of 402
- Light weight- 175gm
- RAM- 6GB/ 8GB
- Benefit for gamers: Adreno 630 GPU
- There is active surrounding voice cancellation as well as face-recognition and fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone
- Three models available: 64GB, 128GB and 256 GB
- The camera is high quality with LED flash on the rear
- System: Latest Android 8.0 (OREO) with Oxygen OS
- Lightning fast charging with non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
- 3 color options to choose from: Midnight Black, Lava Red and Sandstone White.
However, the Oneplus 6 also has some cons such as similar appearance as other smartphones, lack of OIS or 4K 60fps, no wireless charger and lack of dust and water resistance, in the Oneplus 6 vs iPhone X battle.
iPhone X is the most advanced and most expensive Apple phone that is available in the market. However, that doesn’t change the fact that it has its own set of pros and cons that greatly influence a buyer’s choice.
Major iPhone X advantages are:
- It’s gorgeous! It has a breathtaking OLED screen which perfect and symbolizes elegance, sophistication and class. Though the edge-to-edge display is nothing new and just a reminder of previous Android phones, iPhone X is not a phone that every-one afford, given its high price and status symbol.
- Face ID and 3D face mapping
- Animoji recordings
- True Tone display with adjustments in the color and brightness
- 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 PPI
- Front camera includes: infrared camera, flood illuminator, proximity scanner, low light sensor, microphone, 7megapixel camera and dot projector.
- TrueDepth technology for aperture reduction trick in portrait mode.
- 8 inches screen
- Wireless charging
- A11 Bionic Chip
- 174 grams
- 12megapixel camera with dual optical image stabilization and live photos
- Fast charging: upto 50% in 30 minutes
However, the lack of a touch ID and home button, makes functioning a little difficult. But once you’re adjusted to it, there is no looking back. Say, “Hello” to the future!
Now that have all information regarding Oneplus 6 vs iPhone X at your fingertips, make a smart choice and have no regrets.