After a successful year, Realme has announced to release their first flagship smartphone. This smartphone was released in the name of Realme X. This Realme X comprises of all the basic flagship features in a budget price. This article contains all the necessary data to give an overview of Realme X.
Realme X specifications:
- Build and Design: Although it has numerous flagship features, but the build quality is not as good as expected. The back part of this smartphone is made of polycarbonate. The best thing about it is that the back of Realme X gives a premium feel. Moreover, the overall build quality is above average and doesn’t make any problem.
- Display: The Realme X comes up with an amazing 6.53-inch OLED display. This is the first time when Realme introduced this type of display in any smartphone. The aspect ratio of this device is 19.5:9 with 1080×2340 pixels. However, you will not get any type of notch as it has a pop-up selfie camera. Thus, it is a bezel-less display which looks premium. Also, the display is protected with the Gorilla Glass 5.The brightness of this display was measured at 448units.
- Camera: The Realme X comes up with an amazing camera of 48-megapixel with f/1.7 aperture. The sensor used in this camera is of Sony IMX586 which is usually used in the mid-range segment smartphones.
There is also a secondary camera which is 5-megapixel for the depth sensing. AI is perfectly used in this camera and can auto adjust all those settings according to the scene. There are also some other features are available like Chroma Boost, HDR. There is also an “Expert” mode available which comprises of other important features like Time-Lapse, Slow-Mo, Nightscape, etc.
In the front camera department, this smartphone has a motorized mechanism pop-up camera. It is a 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. Also, you can record videos in 4K at 30fps. But there is no option for 1080p at 60fps. The video footage was very clear and detailed but a little bit noise also. The image stabilization is only available in 1080p mode.
- Performance and variants: The Realme X is powered with the latest Snapdragon 710 chipset. It is quite a decent processor in this price segment. Also, it comes up with Android 9 Pie with the updated Color OS 6 out of the box. It is released in three different variants like 4GB, 6GB and 8GB of RAM with 64GB or 128GB of storage. Two colors are available in this smartphone like Steam White and Punk Blue.
- Battery: This smartphone is packed with 3,765mAh battery. Apart from this it also supports the VOOC fast charging technology. However, it takes 1:18h to charge from 0% to 100%. Also, you will get the fast charger of 20W out of the box.
- Other features: For the first time Realme introduced the in-display fingerprint scanner which is impressive. The USB-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0 are other major features.