A few days back we talked about the best keyboard apps for Android. There was one particular app that stood out, Bobble sticker & keyboard app. Today we will take a look at how we can use Bobble stickers with the most popular messaging app for smartphones, WhatsApp
Using Bobble Sticker with WhatsApp
1) Head to the Google Play Store and download Bobble stickers & keyboard app
2) Once the installation is complete, launch the app. You will be prompted to take a selfie of your face to create the bobblehead. Alternatively, you can choose a picture from your gallery.
3) So, once you are done selecting the picture, you will be given the option to edit the picture so that the image can be fine-tuned to remove any jagged edges. This will ensure that your bobble stickers turn out to be neat.
4) You are all set now. You can start choosing from various stickers, heads, and stories from within the app. To share a sticker to WhatsApp, just click on the sticker and tap on the share button. As simple as that!
5) Now, the best part is you can enable the Bobble keyboard to access your stickers directly from your keyboard app. In order to achieve this, you need to activate the Bobble keyboard under ‘Language & Input’ on your Android device.
6) Once done, you can see the little Bobble icon when you start typing something. Just click on this icon to get access to all your Bobble stickers.
Wasn’t it simple? Do try out the Bobble stickers and keyboard app and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.