No matter how hard you try, it is not out of question to end up losing all of your data on your mobile or smart device. Thanks to the era of technology however, it is now not impossible to recover the lost data regardless of the device that it has to be extracted from. There are a number of software and tools available in the market which are now being developed with an additional feature of being user-friendly enabling you to recover all of your lost data all by yourself. You don’t need to hire an expert or a professional for the aforementioned purpose anymore.
If you happen to be someone who owns an iPhone and the data that you have lost are the text messages which you wish to recover on your computer system or probably to the device itself, then you have landed at the right page. There is no argument over the fact that iFonemate is going to be one of your best bet to serve the aforementioned purpose. We have taken the liberty of mentioning the step by step guide that will enable you to recover the deleted text messages on your smart device. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look at the guide.
- Download iFonemate iPhone data recovery software from Globalshareware.com and install it on your computer system
- Now connect your iPhone with the help of a USB cable to your computer system. Then launch the iPhone message recovery software on your computer and wait for it to recognize your iPhone
- Once your phone has been recognized by the software, all you have to do is, go to the option that says “Message Recovery”. Once in, click on scan now to let the tool search for all of the text messages which have been recently deleted from your mobile device
- Give it some time to complete the scan. Once the scan has been completed, all of the messages which have been recently deleted from your iPhone will be listed under the tab that reads “Messages”
- Scroll through the list of messages and check the details. Choose the messages that you would like to be restored. Then click on Recover To PC in order to restore deleted iPhone text messages to your computer system
- Remember that you are going to have to make use of the iTunes as well in order to retrieve deleted text messages from your iPhone to the device itself
In the light of the information mentioned above, it can almost be taken for granted that it is no longer difficult to recover the lost data back to your iPhone or to your computer system provided that you have a state of the art tool or software such as iFonemate. With the help of the tool, you would be able to recover all of your lost data right at the comfort of your very home without having to take help from an expert or a professional. With such benefits at your disposal, what else could you possibly ask for?