Now that you can add multiple email accounts (including Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook) in the updated Gmail app for Android and iOS, you might be wondering how to add different signatures for different email accounts.
It is very easy to add your signature to any email account that you’ve added through Gmail. The process is slightly different for Android and iOS. Don’t worry, we’ll show you both.
Adding Gmail app signature on Android
1) Open the Gmail app for Android, tap the three lines at the top left, scroll to the bottom and then tap on Settings.
2) Select the email account that you want to add a Signature to under General settings.
3) Tap on Signature to type your signature, then tap OK. You signature will be saved. You can repeat the steps for other email accounts as well.
Adding Gmail app signature on iOS
1) Open the Gmail app for iOS, tap the three lines at the top left. Select the email account that you want to add the signature to, then tap on the cog icon beside it.
2) Tap on the Mobile Signature slider to turn it on.
3) You need to tap on the box below that contains the text ‘Sent from Gmail Mobile’. Delete this text and type your signature.
4) Tap Save at the top right to save the changes.
That’s how you can add a signature in Gmail app for Android as well as iOS. Wasn’t it simple? Do let me know if this works out for you.