In this world of fast changing technologies, innovation in every field that humans have entered is driving the change that we are witnessing. Humans have always tried hard to go beyond the conventional and bring in innovation and discoveries that can change the face of humanity for ever. One such innovation is the artificial intelligence that is getting popularized now as the new power house that will change how humans have been living on earth so far. Intelligence that we generally know and believe to be a human trait is no more the same. With machine learning intelligence can be created artificially and now it is actually changing the way companies do businesses around the world. With the help of AI the ability of computing systems to process complex data and perform human tasks, has increased a lot. AI is useful in a number of fields like, manufacturing, agriculture, energy production, medical field, weather prediction, disaster management and even more. The businesses in these fields are changing and adapting themselves to the ongoing developments. So, let us look at some of the ways in which artificial intelligence is changing the business world.
- New start-ups around the world are already incorporating this technology in their businesses to help them survive the competition in the coming future. New equipment’s being used are updated with machine learning for better efficiency and productivity.
- The coming of autonomous vehicle is going to change the automobile industry and the way humans travel forever. Machine learning incorporated in vehicles is the way forward for the automobile sector. Companies like TESLA, Google, Uber, have already launched their version of autonomous vehicle and the vehicles are already on the run in some of the countries. Dubai is working on a plan of setting up autonomous drones system for faster commuting around the city. These developments have forced other players in this segment to change their business too accordingly.
- Not only the automobile sector but finance sector is also changing rapidly. Investment firms, financial institutions and insurance companies around the world are adopting AI for better management of their assets, reduce data breaching and scams and analyze complex data.
- Developments in the field of bio-medical engineering and bio-technology are taking place faster than ever before. Artificial intelligence is expected to diagnose diseases at an early stage, help in their treatment and effective drug delivery. It is also helpful in performing intricate and complex surgeries in which high risk is involved. Artificial intelligence is especially helpful in curing deadly ailments like cancer by helping in their timely diagnosis.
- Artificial intelligence is going to affect the entire manufacturing sector as the dependence on manual labour or human workforce will reduce greatly with machines being able to perform most of the tasks. So, yes, a large number of work-force does face the risk of losing out their jobs.