There are numerous methods for iPhone data recovery but the best way is to use a professional iOS data recovery software which is accessible for all iOS platforms, mainly iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and many more. iFoneMate iPhone data recovery offers you different procedures to recover lost data which can consist of photos, contacts, notes, call history and even your WhatsApp messages. You can also recover from iTunes backup and iCloud Backup.
This method typically focuses on scanning your iOS device to recuperate lost data or removed data bookmarks from iPhone 6 Plus and the relevant sets. It also assists in iPad data recovery like iPad Air, iPad mini 2 (Retina), iPad mini, iPad with Retina display.
Following are two procedures that can be followed if you want to know how to recover deleted messages from iPhone using iFoneMate.
Using Sync iOS Data Recovery
1) Start by initiating the Sync iOS Data Recovery. You will see the Home interface providing you with three recovery methods. Click on ‘recover from iOS Device’ and you will be able to connect your device to PC.
2) Now you need to scan your linked iOS device. Click the button ‘Start Scan’ under your device name so that the sequence will run to evaluate and scan the device linked. It may take some time but it is important to finish scanning your device. When the scan is running make sure to keep your device connected, else the progress will end and it has to be run from the scratch.
3) Once the scan is complete, you can find your data categorized in three types:
- Photos & Videos
- Messages & Call logs
- Memos & Others
Recover data from iTunes backup using iPhone data recovery software
This iPhone lost data recovery method works fine for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. It allows you to extract and use the iTunes backup file of your entire iOS device.
1) First off, run the Sync iOS Data Recovery and then select the ‘Recover from iTunes backup’ option at the top of the window. After this you will be able to execute the program displaying all the iTunes backup files for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in a particular pattern. Pick one to access and click on the Start button when it appears to start the next step.
2) When the scan is completed, you will find that the entire backup files are recorded and are shown in groups. Chose the specific file types and you can see the files in thumbnails on the right of the program line.
3) Now have two possibilities after you select to recover the data. You can either recover the data to your computer or recover it to your device.
Do try out this handy iPhone data recovery software and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.