HTML5 has become the most popular web development platform now a days and more and more web developers are using HTML5 to create beautiful websites and web-pages. Moreover, HTML5 videos have become the order of the day as it has in a way become the most popular way to showcase videos online on websites. Major mobile operating systems like Android and iOS have added support for HTML5 in their web browsers which makes the development even more intriguing.
Creating HTML5 videos, however is not that simple. It is a very tedious process which takes quite some time to complete. If you are looking for the simplest and the best way to convert any video into a HTML5 video, we have some good news for you!
Presenting Easy HTML5 Video – A fast, simple and easy to use HTML5 video converter. In just 3 easy steps, you can convert any video to a HTML5 video.
- Drag and drop a video of your choice to Easy HTML5 Video.
- Set the thumbnail image, tune the settings and select the required codes.
- Press ‘Start’.
And that’s it! Sound’s simple? It’s even simpler to use.
How to add a HTML5 video to a web page using Easy HTML5
1) Launch the Easy HTML5 Video application and use the drag and drop functionality to add the video of your choice on the main window. You can also use the ‘Select new video’ option. Once the video is added, you can change the title of the video.
2) You can select a thumbnail for you video by clicking on the ‘Add poster’ button. Alternatively, you can select the poster from the video images.
3) Next step is to select the formats that you want the video to be converted to. You can select the resolution, video quality and set a watermark that will be displayed on the video.
4) Click on ‘Start’ to start converting the video to HTML5. Once the video is converted, you need to select ‘Publish to folder’ to save the output file to your desired path. Copy the generated ‘eh5v.files’ folder to the place where your html page is situated. Open the eh5v-howto.html file. Copy the easy HTML video code.
5) Open your html page and paste the code in the BODY section at the place where you want to see the video. The video will be embedded on your web page.
Pretty simple, isn’t it?
Easy HTML5 Video supports all the major web browsers, mobile operating systems and devices. You can download a free copy for non-profit purposes. If you need the software for commercial purposes, you can choose between two options.
Do try out this handy software and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.